You have no items in your shopping cart.
Virtue Spire IR2 Paintball Loader
Since it's inception, the Spire has dominated the loader scene all around the world. With the Spire IR², we've made paintball's best value to performance loader even more durable and reliable.
- Third generation flexible Spire drive is soft on paint, geometrically optimized with a 9-ball raceway to feed at high rates of fire without ever jamming.
- Upgraded interlocking shell design holds together on tough dives.
- Featuring a toolless lid for a quick change speed feed. 2-piece toolless shell for easy disassembly, cleaning, and battery changing.
- Upgraded toolless and more durable dual material Spire drive allows for easy cleaning of the ball raceway.
9-Ball Raceway Never Pulses Never Jams
The 9-ball raceway and 5-finger Spire IR² drive allows the Spire to feed faster and more consistently while still being able to feed the worst paintballs imaginable without jamming. Improved sensors remove unnecessary pulsing and create a quieter, more efficient loader.
Intelligent Proactive 3-Eye Feeding
3-eye feeding technology continuously monitors the paint in your loader with 3 shielded infrared eyes. Two eyes monitor the ball stack, while one eye tracks the gap in between the stack across the entire feeding cycle, ensuring your marker never misses a beat.
Softer On Paint
The third generation Spire drive is constructed from a combination of nylon and flexible rubber to feed the most fragile paint on the market. The new upgraded Spire IR² drive is lighter, less bulky, and most importantly, more durable and reliable.
Durable Nylon Toolless Shells
With secure construction and durability in mind, the Spire IR² features a durable nylon top and bottom shell that interlocks reliably every time.
Better Battery Life
The most battery efficient Spire yet, thanks to its proactive IR² feeding logic and optimized electronics. Combine the Spire IR with the Virtue N-Charge battery pack to get even better performance, reliability, and ease of use.
Quick Change Lid & Speedfeed
Upgrade with the Spire III/IV CrownSF II or Bunkerkings NTR speed feed in seconds. Not only can you swap back and forth from a lid to a speed feed, but you can now remove and clean each individual finger just as easily. Each spring finger offers the ultimate combination of feeding performance, paint retention, and sag-proof reliability.
N-Charge & Spring Ramp Upgradeable
Plug-n-play compatibility with the Virtue N-Charge rechargeable lithium ion battery The original Spire Spring Ramp is still compatible with the Spire IR², and will ramp those last few balls back into the feeding raceway when you shoot long strings at odd angles.
Virtue Ascend Paintball Goggles
The Virtue VIO Ascend is the newest addition to an industry leading VIO lineup, combining high-end performance with a mid-range price tag. Designed and built as a single-piece goggle, the Ascend is molded with dual materials for the perfect combination of protection, rigidity, flexibility and comfort. Although the Ascend is not built on a modular frame and facemask like the other higher priced VIO goggle systems, the Ascend does utilize the same technology found in key components of the VIO platform, such as its quick change, fog resistant thermal lens, upgradeable strap, replacement foam, stealth visor and fan.
- Comes with a Smoke lens as shown.
- Hinge Lock™ quick change lens.
- Increased facemask coverage
- Flexible mask with rigid protection zones.
- Ventilates and breathes easier.
- Transmits voice better.
- Light weight and comfortable.
- Removable multi-layer eye foam.
- Large lens with increased field of view.
- Distortion Free Optical Clarity
- Scratch-Resistant lens coatings
- Anti-fog Dual Pane Thermal lens
- 100% UV Protection
- Anti-Reflective Coating
- Anti-fog Hydrophobic Coating
- Advanced Chromatic lenses available
- Upgradeable goggle strap