You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tippmann 98 Custom Paintball Marker - Platinum ACT
The Platinum Series Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun, with 8 updated features to put you ahead of the game. Tippmann's new 98 Custom Platinum Series is now easier to upgrade, modify and maintain. There is also a new Quick Thread Flatline Barrel, which attaches as easily as any other barrel to save players significant time and effort. The new Platinum Series maintains the core features of the original 98 Custom including, ACT (Anti Chop Technology), all aluminum die cast receiver, and a quick-release feeder elbow. Its fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen.
- Split receiver design - provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of accessories and upgrades
- Easy to remove power tube - self sealing/locking gas line makes cleaning and maintaining your marker quick and easy
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA - eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker
- Secure Front Site Spring and Trigger Pins - Easier to service and reassemble
- Matte Finish - Durable matte finish on ASA and barrel reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails - makes adding carry handles, scopes, or sites a snap
- Vertical Front grip - redesigned front vertical grip for improved stability and added texture for a better feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap - allows easy attachment of a variety of different style slings
- ACT (Anti Chop Technology) is a patent pending design to help eliminate ball chopping and ensure consistent performance. Using a new technology that has the front and rear bolt working independently of each other, ACT virtually eliminates ball chopping and improves ball accuracy with less barrel cleaning. And unlike other anti chop systems, this system maintains ball velocity shot after shot and does not have to be re-cocked if the anti chop technology had to be engaged.
- Semi automatic, .68 caliber
- 8 1/2 inch Quick Thread stone honed high performance barrel
- Fully customizable to enhance performance
- All aluminum die cast receiver
- Fully customizable receiver and electronics adaptable
- Heavy duty stainless steel braided gas line
- Removable front grip to accept expansion chambers, vertical kits
- Wide range velocity adjustment screw