You have no items in your shopping cart.
This listing is for an individual barrel front only - you will need a back and a tip to complete the Stella Barrel. Use the .697 Front with the INSERT ready back
The Stella Barrel system has arrived--designed to be gentle on paint, consistent, efficient, quiet and as accurate as a paintball gun barrel can be. Constructed of CNC'd 6061 Aluminum, the Stella barrel system is the ultimate choice for superiority in customization and accuracy.
Available in (3) different secondary control bores to maximize efficiency, the Stella fronts are currently available in 0.683, 0.689, 0.697.
The end of the Stella barrel front is threaded to accept a barrel "tip" that will adapt your barrel to the desired overall length (14", 16", or 18"). If you do not purchase a "tip" with this front, there will be exposed threads at the end of your barrel that can become damaged when used without a tip.
- O-ring sealed at all interfaces
- 16" and 18" long 0.700" bore extensions available in different styles for those that like a longer barrel
- Extensive small porting to maintain efficiency but make the quietest barrel possible.
- Machine engraved sizes won't wear off
- Interchangeable tips for style, barrel length and functionality (Apex tip)
- Easy entry chamfer and radius lead into the control bores to minimize paint breakage.
- Rigid tube packaging with colour coding for ease of packing in your gearbag and selection at the field.
- Available a la carte (buy what you need and not what you don't)